Suzana has been with the firm, Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A., Cleveland, OH for 15 years as a litigation Attorney providing legal advice to the in-house foreclosure and collection departments while also representing both secured and unsecured creditors in all phases of federal district court, common pleas and municipal court collection litigation.
Her background includes legal positions at the Legal Defender’s Office, Akron, OH, at prominent firms and public entities in Northeast Ohio. Suzana is licensed in the State of Ohio, and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio; United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio; United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit; and the Supreme Court of Ohio. Suzana enjoys spending time with her 3 kids and 3 dogs and is an avid runner participating in firm sponsored runs and other events on her own.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (2000)
- BA, Mercyhurst College (1997)
- State of Ohio (2001)
- United States District Court, Northern District (2003)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District (2003)
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit (2004)
- United States District Court, Southern District (2008)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District (2008)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Woman’s Bar Association
- Cleveland State Alumni Association