Riley joined Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A., (“KWA”) in March 2021 as a collection attorney for the firm’s West Virginia office. She provides legal advice to the in-house collection department while representing creditors in all phases of district and circuit court collection litigation. She also represents clients in replevin and bankruptcy matters throughout the state of West Virginia.
Her prior experience includes working as an associate attorney at a domestic relations firm in Charleston, WV. Riley also clerked for The Honorable Frank W. Volk in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of West Virginia as a summer clerk. She is currently licensed in the State of West Virginia, the United States District Court of the Northern District of West Virginia, and the United States District Court of the Southern District of West Virginia. Her hobbies include reading every Stephen King novel published, hiking, and pick-up soccer.
- JD, WVU College of Law, West Virginia University (2020)
- BA Political Science and History, Keuka College (2017)
- State of West Virginia (2020)
- United States District Court, Northern District of West Virginia (2021)
- United States District Court, Southern of District West Virginia (2021)