Michael joined the firm of Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co, L.P.A., Cleveland, OH in December 2018 as its Compliance Attorney. He is responsible for the directing the firm’s compliance with consumer laws, maintaining a compliance management system, overseeing internal and external audits, and supervising the firm’s vendors.
Prior to joining KWA, Michael was a litigation attorney with a Cleveland firm representing nationwide businesses in Ohio state and federal courts. He wrote briefs and orally argued before the Supreme Court of Ohio and Ohio Courts of Appeals more than two dozen times. Prior to that Michael was an associate with a general practice law firm in Maryland where he was legal counsel and sat on the Board of Directors for a non-profit small business lending organization.
Michael is admitted to practice in Ohio, Maryland, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and Maryland. Michael enjoys traveling, coaching his son’s baseball team, and playing with his daughter.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (2005)
- BA, History, Salisbury University (2002)
- State of Ohio (2005)
- State of Maryland (2006)
- United States District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio (2009)
- United States District Court, Maryland (2006)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- National Creditors Bar Association