Michael has been with Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A., Cleveland, OH since July 2008 as a collection attorney. As the Managing Collections Attorney, he provides legal advice to the in-house collection department and represents both secured and unsecured creditors in all phases of common pleas and municipal court collection litigation.
Prior to joining KWA, Michael was with a collection firm in Willoughby Hills, OH as a law clerk. Early in his career, he was an extern, in the United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Ohio, Civil Division, Cleveland, OH. Michael’s licenses include the State of Ohio and the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio. He is actively involved with his son’s soccer and daughter’s fast pitch teams.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (2007)
- MS Education, Xavier University (1999)
- BS Sports Industry, Ohio University (1998)
- State of Ohio (2008)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association