Kim has twenty years’ experience as the managing attorney for the foreclosure practice with Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A., Cleveland, OH. She has been with the firm since October 1999 and manages the day-to-day foreclosure operations and oversees the foreclosure-related bankruptcy and litigation files as well.
Prior to joining KWA, she was in-house counsel for a title company. She is admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, and also the States of Wisconsin and Kentucky. She is an active leader with the firm’s charity committee and associated volunteer organizations. Kim has an active role in her daughter’s Girl Scout troop, loves to travel, and is an avid reader of mysteries.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (1993)
- B.A., University at Buffalo, SUNY (1989)
- State of Ohio (1993)
- State of Wisconsin (2014)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (2018)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association