Keith D. Weiner is the founder and principal of Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A. Cleveland, OH started in 1985. His law firm practice concentrates on the collection of secured and unsecured debt. Keith has developed state and nationwide clientele.
Keith’s background includes his appointment as Special Counsel for State of Ohio Attorney General. He actively practices in State, Federal and Appellate Courts and is very experienced in foreclosure, bankruptcy, evictions and general civil litigation.
His licenses include State of Ohio, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio; United States District Court, Southern of District Ohio and United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
As head of the firm, Keith practices his mission and values and is involved in many volunteer hours with all of the philanthropic associations he has tapped to give back to the community. Like many of us, Keith enjoys his free time. Despite ailing knees, he is in a weekly game of pick-up basketball with the same group of buddies for over 20 years. He enjoys traveling with his wife, especially to Napa Valley. He also enjoys spending time with his son at Browns games and other sporting events. He is excellent at screwing up home handyman projects and managing his frustration when his wife says, “I told you to call the plumber.” While in the office, Keith gets a charge from his work family. He enjoys the reciprocal nature of mentoring them and learning how they see the world and how they bring their life experiences into the Firm and help make it a better place to live and work.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (1982)
- BA Political Science, University of Buffalo (1979)
- State of Ohio (1982)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern of District Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Special Counsel, State of Ohio