Jason has been with Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co., L.P.A., Kentucky since July 2018 as a collection attorney and managing attorney for the firm’s Kentucky office. He provides legal advice to the in-house collection department while representing both secured and unsecured creditors in all phases of district and circuit court collection litigation.
His prior experience includes commercial and real estate litigation for notable firms in Louisville. He has also directed his own general legal practice in Louisville, KY handling artist management and legal representation for Universal Records. Jason is licensed in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. Jason is a loving husband and father and a volunteer for several organizations in Louisville. His hobbies include music production and performance, soccer and carpentry.
- JD, Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville (2006)
- BS Psychology, University of Louisville (1998)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (2006)
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice