Dan joined Keith D. Weiner & Associates Co., L.P.A. in July 2021 as a multi-faceted creditors’ rights attorney. Dan represents middle-market companies and institutional creditors in a variety of state and federal court proceedings. His experience ranges from foreclosures and bankruptcies to receiverships and collection-related matters.
Dan is licensed in the State of Ohio and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts of Ohio and Indiana, as well as the Northern District Court of Illinois and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. In his spare time, Dan enjoys watching Cleveland and Notre Dame sporting events, cooking, traveling, and binge-watching reality shows with his wife, Jennifer, and bichon frise, Chloe.
- J.D., Case Western University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- M.S.W., University of Michigan School of Social Work, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A., Psychology – University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- State of Ohio (2003)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern of District Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit