Cindy joined Keith D. Weiner & Assoc. Co, L.P.A., Cleveland, OH in November 2020 as the Director of Bankruptcy. She is responsible for the handling of all bankruptcy referrals and attendance at related hearings. Prior to joining KWA, she was a shareholder at a major creditors’ rights firm out of Solon, Ohio, and was also a managing partner of a high volume creditor bankruptcy practice in a firm which handled creditors’ rights. Cindy has represented banks, credit unions, retail credit card companies, finance companies, automotive financiers, and mortgage lenders in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 proceedings.
She has participated in numerous client speaking engagements, training and presentations, and was a speaker at the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. Cindy was formerly on the board of directors for the National Creditor’s Bar Association; Young Member’s Section Executive Counsel for Commercial Law League of America, CLLA; and Attorney Advisory Committee for the Southern District of Ohio Bankruptcy Court. She was also a Judicial Extern for the Honorable David F. Snow. Cindy enjoys skiing, traveling, and spending time with her two children.
- JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (1993)
- BA Psychology, minor German, Ohio State University (1989)
- State of Ohio (1994)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio (1996)
- United States District Court, Southern of District Ohio (1996)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2019)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- National Creditor’s Bar Association (NCBA)